May 16, 2007

An open invitation

Should of done this a long time ago...

Ahem! If anyone wants to come visit Marantha (my church) with me sometime, please, feel free to email me, leave a comment, a message with my parents, or whatever! I'd be more than happy to have you come with me. Provided you behave! (lol)

We meet Wednesdays and Saturdays, both at 7. For directions, leave a comment.




I don't know...I've been getting this feeling recently that a number of people are going to leave my life soon, a certain house mate being one of them. I just get this feeling that these people will be...lost, I guess, unless I can convince them to come visit my church. I realize this is stupid, as they are already Christians; but the difference between what I was like and what I'm becoming is staggering, my eyes have been opened to so much more, and I just want to share this with others. I want them to understand, to see for themselves.

So...I'd really appreciate it.

Also, there have come up numerous options regarding school and living locations. More prayer on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: