Mar 19, 2007

God of Work, The Sequel!

Little bit of good news I should probably post on here, for those still wondering. I've been told that within the next week to 10 days, I should finally be able to take over the late baker's position, netting better hours and hopefully better pay.

Hopes are high...although I've heard this exact same thing (minus the time frame) a few times over the last few months. So...soon at least.

Hmm...kinda sounds like the withdrawal from Iraq talks. Oh wait...politics. Can't go there.

But anyways...I probably will not be able to get to church right at 7 with my new schedule...but depending on my level of nastiness and sweat, I should be able to be there by 7:30 or at least 8! Just in time for "the good stuff"...

Although, hopefully, I would love to be able to be there by 6:30. As I was talking to JP, I'd love to take over, or at least help with, the recording of the service and running of the soundboard. I've been doing it for several years now, already enjoy it, so it seems a perfect fit.

One last thing before I shuffle off...THIS is what has been taking all my time and attention recently. And it is amazing.


No comments: