Nov 14, 2006

Ok Go - Here It Goes Again



Have any of you seen this video? I caught it on tv the other day; simply amazing; "brilliant!"

I actually got to see OkGo perform over a year ago. They opened for Kaiser Chiefs at First Ave. At the time I had no idea who OkGo was...but they almost stole the show. They were amazing. They did a dance routine for the song "A Million Ways To Be Cruel," and it was one of the more hilarious things I have ever seen.

OkGo was actually back in town at FirstAve last Wednesday night. I would have gone to see them again, except I hadn't heard they were going to be in town until about 30 minutes before the doors opened. Plus by that point I had already committed myself to going to church. (Although, in hindsight, and with no disrespect to the Nuttings, I had already seen those slides and heard that lecture, so the concert would probably have been a better choice.)

OkGo will be in town in a few more months again, opening for I believe Snow Patrol. Eh, I'd just rather see OkGo...Tickets for that concert go on sale this Saturday.

I'm not sure what it is, but I just really like the bald guy in the group. He's incredibly entertaining while they are performing. He's actually the bass player too...

No comments: